Ponds Super Light Gel Oil Free Moisturiser with Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin E for non sticky glowing skin is such a long product name. Is it really? Anyways, Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally produced in our bodies that holds water and keeps our skin hydrated and plump. Unfortunately, as we age, the skin tissues lose the ability to retain water making our skin dry and ultimately leading to the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Its claim of anti-aging has made hyaluronic acid one of the hottest skincare ingredients in the market right now. With that, I shall be reviewing one such product today whose star ingredients are Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, and Glycerin. Scroll below to keep reading Ponds Super Light Gel Oil Free Moisturiser Review to know my thoughts on it!
- For Women/Men? : Both
- Shelf Life : 3 years
- Color : White and a very light blue (gel)
- Fragrance : Slightly strong but fresh smelling
This cute, travel-friendly moisturizer has quickly made its way into my skincare regime. It was a very random purchase that I absolutely have NO regrets about! Its goodness of hyaluronic acid acts as a humectant that retains moisture keeping my skin hydrated and supple. It’s so light that you would feel as if you are not wearing anything. It absorbs very quickly giving instant hydration that lasts for a good 6 hours on my combination skin type.
It’s super simple to apply and spreads very easily onto the skin. It is also a really good product to layer upon. Because it is light and gel-based, people with oily skin will love this product as it won’t clog your pores and cause acne. I did not expect it to work this well but I am so happy that it did without draining my wallet. It is a very beginner-friendly product as well, so I would recommend this to all my men and women who are taking their baby steps into the vast world of skincare!
How do you use Ponds Super Light Gel Moisturiser?
Take a generous amount and rub both your palms to apply the product all over your face by gently massaging your skin in an upwards direction.
When should I use Ponds Super Light Gel Moisturiser?
- In between your skincare routine (if you have one) before you put on makeup. Usually, moisturizer is applied after eye cream and before sunscreen.
- If you don’t have a skincare routine as such, you can apply the moisturizer after you have washed your face with a face wash/cleanser.
Comes in a pastel blue circular plastic tub. There is a silver foil over the gel which needs to be peeled off to use.
Pros & Cons of Ponds Super Light Gel Moisturiser
- Good for oily skin
- Its claim of 24-hour hydration is not true.
- People who have very dry skin especially during winters would have to layer on.
- It may not be suitable for sensitive skin types due to the artificial fragrance.
- A very affordable must-have product that gives your skin a plump, fresh, and dewy look!
- Our Ratings : 9/10
- Price : INR 149 for 73 gm
Where to Buy
She is a Psychology Postgraduate who aspires to become a Professor one day with the goal of changing lives, one student at a time! When she is not daydreaming about being an educator, she is a makeup and skincare enthusiast with a strong inclination to fashion and art.