The current makeup standard is all about getting that “glass skin” look and strobe creams/highlighters play a very essential role in achieving that glossy and dewy finish. Today’s article is about Maybelline Master Strobing Cream Review in shade nude and it’s yummy! Keep scrolling down to know more about this beauty!
- For Women/Men? : Women
- Shelf Life : 3 years
- Color : Gold
- Fragrance : Like a permanent marker but a lot milder
I never step out without having that extra sheen on my face. The reason for that is because I am literally that girl who always has a shiny face with a shiny stripe across her cheekbones!
This shade of strobing cream is absolutely gorgeous! It’s warm because of its golden sheen which goes well with my complexion. Since it is creamy, it blends well and gives your face a natural, subtle glow when mixed with base products. Also, It doesn’t have chunky glitters so it is super silky and light on the skin.
This is a very beginner-friendly product and the illuminating effect it provides is the bomb! It accentuates my facial features and helps me get the dewy look that I am a huge fan of. I am very satisfied with this strobe cream and I am going to purchase this again!
Note: When applied directly, you would have to make sure that you blend it immediately because it sets quickly.
How do you use Maybelline Master Strobing Cream?
- You can apply this cream directly on areas of your face such as the cheekbones, above and beneath the arch of your eyebrows, tip of your nose, above your cupid’s bow, the center of your chin, and center of your forehead. This can be done using your hands or a blender.
- You can mix it with your base makeup (BB cream or foundation) and apply it to your face for a dewy finish. You can use your hands, a blender, or a brush.
When should I use Maybelline Master Strobing Cream? (Best time to apply)
Whenever you want your face to glow!
Comes in a small squeeze tube. The product description is on the package in silver and golden sheen.
- Money’s worth
- Travel friendly
- For all my girls who go “there is no such thing as too much highlight!”, get this right away! Whether you want a glowy finish or you want to highlight specific parts of your face or both, this is a great product to invest in!
- Our Ratings : 9.5/10
- Price : INR 665 for 18 ml
Where to Buy
Hope you enjoyed reading Maybelline Master Strobing Cream Review. Read more posts on Facial Care here.
She is a Psychology Postgraduate who aspires to become a Professor one day with the goal of changing lives, one student at a time! When she is not daydreaming about being an educator, she is a makeup and skincare enthusiast with a strong inclination to fashion and art.