Lotus is a well-known brand and their products are quite the deal. Today, we are writing on Lotus Safe Sun Daily Multi-Function Sunblock with SPF 70 and carrot and avocado extract. The packaging states that it is preservative-free. It also states that it has a formula of herbs that provides high UVA & UVB protection. The sunblock claims to prevent dark spots, freckles, sunspots. It also prevents sunburn and pigmentation. It adds that it lightens skin tone, has anti-wrinkle properties, and leaves your skin smoother and softer.
- Shelf Life : 3 years
- Color : Tinted skin tone like color
- Fragrance : Fresh soothing smell
I got this tinted sunblock right before the lockdown started and have been using it every time I go out to buy groceries (well..don’t come at me for caring about how I look :P). I am pretty satisfied with the results.
Since it is a tinted sunscreen, it covers any small dark spots and gives you a natural finish look. I like that is very lightweight & non-sticky and gives a matte finish for the few initial hours. The matte effect wears off after 2-3 hours and my skin becomes a little shiny. Also, I did not have any breakouts while using this product.
The most important part of this sunblock is that it has SPF 70 along with PA+++ protection.
How to use Lotus Safe Sun Daily Multi-Function Sunblock?
Apply liberally and evenly on your face and exposed parts of your body before 30 mins of stepping out in the sun.
When to use Lotus Safe Sun Daily Multi-Function Sunblock?
30 mins before heading out into the sun.
Comes in a vibrant orange box with a flip-open plastic tube.
Pros & Cons of Lotus Safe Sun Daily Multi-Function Sunblock
- Light oil-free moisturizer
- Tinted sunscreen with a finish of Matte but not too matte
- Mild and pleasant fragrance (even a sensitive nose like mine approves the smell).
- No breakouts
- Very good sun protection. It prevents brown spots and tanning as any good sunscreen should.
- Preservative and paraben-free.
- Has carrot and avocado extracts.
- Those with dry skin will need extra moisturization.
- A good sunblock for your skin. P.S. Do not ever go in the sun without applying sunscreen.
- Our Ratings: 8/10
- Price: INR 595 for 60g
Where to Buy
Online or Offline Retail stores.
She Says “I have a brush that can enhance what you already have and yet, not transform you (get it? )”. She is a passionate certified Makeup-artist who has also done her Bachelors at Jyoti Nivas College Bangalore in English, Sociology and Surprisingly, History. Hit her up if you want to enhance your look.❤️