The Body Shop is a popular brand known for its wide range of skincare products, cosmetics, and perfumes. They are cruelty-free, innovative, sustainable, ethical, and are made with natural raw ingredients assorted from all over the world. Now, I have been using one of their perfumes and so here is the The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist Review. After having been using this mist for quite some time now, I am so excited to share my experience with you all!
- For Women/Men? : Both
- Shelf Life : 3 years
- Color : Transparent
- Fragrance : Sweet pleasant floral fragrance.
I have always loved perfumes that have a delicate, light, and sweet smell. I am extremely choosy when it comes to perfumes. Perfumes that are even averagely strong would be refused by me completely. Hence, when I got my hands on this body mist, I knew I had found “the one”.
Imagine that it’s springtime and you are boating on a lake that is surrounded by cherry blossoms everywhere. You watch the trees swaying to the gentle breeze and witness the petals falling onto the lake. You feel an incredible serenity in the atmosphere as you get a whiff of the subtle and soft smelling flowers. Beautiful. Isn’t it? That is exactly what it feels like when you wear this perfume.
It has a tantalizing, mesmerizing elegant smell and every time I apply this after a shower, it leaves me feeling super fresh and flowery. Anyone who is a fan of the airy and fruity-floral scent, this one is for you.
Comes in a cylindrical transparent glass bottle with a black cap.
How to use The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist?
- You can spray it on your wrists and rub them together.
- Alternatively, you can spray it on your neck and use your wrist to rub the perfume onto the skin.
- Or you could do what I do – spray it in the air and walk around the area where you spritzed for the perfume to settle onto you.
When to use The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist?
After a shower and reapply as and when you feel like.
Pros & Cons of The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist
- The fragrance is soft, sweet, and refreshing.
- Totally worth the price.
- Doesn’t evaporate or leak.
- Satisfactory Quantity.
- Gentle on skin.
- The product is fragile.
- The smell doesn’t last for too long.
- An absolute must-have! I repeat, “Anyone who is a fan of the airy and fruity-floral scent, this one is for you.”
- Our Ratings : 9/10
- Price : INR 1195 for 100 ml
Hope you enjoyed reading The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist Review. Read more posts on Body Care here.
She is a Psychology Postgraduate who aspires to become a Professor one day with the goal of changing lives, one student at a time! When she is not daydreaming about being an educator, she is a makeup and skincare enthusiast with a strong inclination to fashion and art.