RAS Luxury Oils is a skincare brand that believes in reinventing natural skincare & Ayurvedic wisdom their way, the farm to face way, to bring us high-performance effective products. RAS is a natural and organic brand that is free from harmful chemicals like sulfates, parabens, and SLS. Today, I am reviewing the RAS Luxury Oils’ Oh So Luxe Tinted Liquid Lip Balm.
Brand Claims: The tinted lip balms designed by them are light weighted, comfortable to wear for long hours, and will easily become your go-to throughout the day. These lip balms are vegan and cruelty-free. Just as their brand, this product too is free from silicons, parabens, and other harmful chemicals. All the tinted lip balms feel very soft on the lips, staying in place unless one eats or drinks. All the shades have been formulated keeping many Indian skin tones in mind.
For Women/Men: Both
Shelf life: 24 months
Colour: Caramel nude brown
Fragrance: Strong fruity
Transparency: Mostly opaque and slightly transparent
The very first time I applied this lip tint, I became a fan of this lip balm. This lip balm gave my lips a plump look and the hydration that I needed. Additionally, it also acts as a lipstick and not just a balm. Since the finish is glossy you don’t need a lip gloss either. This product is made with the formulation of different oil (Refer to the key ingredients below).
The only concern is it is not smudge-proof and the texture is a little runny once applied on the lips similar to the standard lip glosses available in the market. The product however is made with good quality ingredients and the best part is no nasties (Harsh chemicals)!
How to use RAS Tinted Liquid Lip Balm?
Apply their tinted liquid lip balm by itself as a primer, lip gloss. You can also use to tint your cheeks and give your eyelids a fresh hue and a subtle glow. These lip tints can be used after lip scrub or can be worn over your favorite matte lipstick.
Pros & Cons of RAS Oh So Luxe Tinted Liquid Lip Balm
- Gives intense hydration
- Lightweight and non-sticky formula
- Versatile product- can be worn on lips, cheeks, and eyes.
- Restores softness and elasticity of the lips
- Gives a shiny look
- Delivers plump look
- Comes in 7 different shades Vegan lip tint free from harsh chemicals
- Does not stay for a long time
- It is not transfer-proof
- Also, It is not smudge-proof
- I liked the lip tint I purchased, simply because of how good the color looked on me plus it kept my lips moisturized for a long time. Organic products are what I like and this is surely my go-to Lip product for most of the days. I am definitely going to try the other shades in pinks and reds. This product is worth the price you pay for compared to all the other chemical-loaded lip glosses and lipsticks out there.
- Our ratings: 8.5/10
- Price: INR 1090/- for 3.2 ml
Where to Buy
You can purchase on www.rasluxuryoils.com
Plant-based glycerin, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E, Kokum seed butter, Sweet almond oil, Candelilla wax, Sunflower seed oil, Castor seed oil, Beery peel, etc.
Hope you enjoyed reading RAS Luxury Oils Oh So Luxe Tinted Liquid Lip Balm Review Read more posts on Body Care here, Facial Care here & Hair Care here.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
By submitting your information, you’re giving us permission to email you on the blog updates. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Shifali is a Model, Fitness enthusiast and a Beauty Aficionado. She has completed her MBA in Finance and HR, and is currently working at Bangalore for an IT company. She is also a blessed Singer and a dynamic Anchor.