Hello and Welcome to the PR Blog.
We would love to have a contribution from you!
If you want to write for the blog, then, please read the important points below to understand how to proceed (please read till the end for clarity)
Step 1 KYC
Email us on [email protected] with the following details
- Your full name
- Your contact email
- Your contact number
- Scanned copy of your Photo ID as proof
- Are you associated with any cosmetic company?
- Are you associated with any other blog? (If yes, please specify URL)
- Why do you want to write for The Petite Reviews?
Step 2 Trial Approval
Once we go through the details and verify that you are a real person. We will respond via e-mail and inform you to start with 3 sample review for which you will be paid.
Please write the sample reviews in a word file, and e-mail them to [email protected] with a minimum of 2 pictures (maximum picture number is up to you).
The editorial team of the PR blog will review and get back to you for any changes or corrections. If everything is deemed satisfactory, the article will be published on the website.
We will be adding an ‘About the author’ because you will be speaking directly to The PR blog’s audience. Please email 3 lines about you to [email protected] with the subject titled “About the author”, which will be displayed against the post to the public audience.
Step 3 Intern Contract
The editorial team will review the three sample articles and assess if you are suitable to the blog based on performance. If the team decides that you are suitable, they will offer you a 3 month intern contract which will be further renewed based on performance.
Step 4 Article Writing Guidelines
- Minimum 700 words.
- Follow the structure followed on the post at www.thepetitereviews.com. If there are any suggestions on the post structure, please email [email protected] with the subject titled “Suggestions”.
- Copy-paste from the internet is not allowed. Our plagiarism software will verify this.
- Pictures from the internet are not allowed. Minimum 2 pictures (maximum picture number is up to you).
- All content written for The PR blog must not be used on any other websites or blog without permission from PR blog. Please read copyrights clause below.
- You are free to write on any product of your choice but please ensure that this is not already reviewed by other blog writers. Search the blog to check if the item is already reviewed. Please feel free to be creative and express yourself in writing.
Step 5 Remuneration
The remuneration for every article is INR 50. There will be annual bonuses based on performance. Please email to [email protected] your bank account number, account holder name, bank name, branch name & IFSC code. Please note that you cannot use your family/friend’s account. Please title the subject of the email as “Remuneration”.
Payment will be processed by the HR department within 7 days from the end of the relevant month.
You are expected to keep track of the list of the articles submitted by you. This list must be submitted to the HR department on the last day of the month, for which payment will be processed within 7 days.
Example for this is :-
- Face Moisturizer Review
- Hair Serum Review
- Body Wash Review
The articles written by you can be found under your author page.
How often should you write?
We recommend writing minimum of 2 articles per week but you are free to write as many times as you would like as long as you are writing good posts and build a stream of regular income with us.
www.thepetitereviews.com holds the copyrights to the article and the images that you sell to www.thepetitereviews.com. You are bound not to reproduce or resell the article in any form either online or offline. All content written for www.thepetitereviews.com must not be used on any other websites or blog without written permission from the blog.
In the event of the following, the contract will be terminated.
- If any content is copy pasted from the internet.
- If pictures are taken from the internet. You must use your own pictures which are clicked by you.
- If found writing for a competitors blog.
We take these points very seriously and we believe that you will not indulge in any of these events.