BIOTIQUE Bio Sandalwood Sunscreen Moisturizer claims to have 50+ SPF UVA/ UVB sunscreen which protects you from the harmful effects of the sun such as skin aging, skin cancer, and other effects. It also claims to be an ultra-soothing face cream which I have to agree with.
- Shelf Life : 3 Years from date of manufacturing
- Color : Peach
- Fragrance : Mild Soapy Fragrance
I am completely impressed with this product as it is so light. It does not make my face oily like other products and in fact leaves my skin with a light glow. Of all the Biotique products I have used, this is far by my favorite because it acts as a moisturizer as well as a sunscreen. The fact that my face feels light after applying this is a bonus.
How to use BIOTIQUE Sunscreen Moisturizer?
Take a generous amount of sunscreen on your hands and evenly apply it on your face and body before sun exposure. Reapply as and when needed.
When to use BIOTIQUE Sunscreen Moisturizer?
30 minutes before stepping out in the day.
In a small cylindrical tub, the sunscreen is sealed with 2 layers of lids.
Pros & Cons of BIOTIQUE Bio Sandalwood Sunscreen Moisturizer
- Skin glow.
- Light on skin.
- Travel friendly as the tub is sealed firmly with the double lid.
- It has SPF.
- Helps moisturize skin.
- It protects skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
- None that I have noticed.
- A light sunscreen that also comes with moisturizer which is travel friendly and easy on the skin as well as the face. I will definitely be buying this again.
- Our Ratings : 9.5/10
- Price : INR 220/50 gm (1.76 oz.)
Hope you enjoyed reading BIOTIQUE Bio Sandalwood Sunscreen Moisturizer Review. Read more posts on Facial Care here.