Banana Boat Sport Sun Lotion SPF 110 Sunscreen describes in its packaging that it comes with SPF 100 PA+++. It even has AvoTriplex with UVA protection. The sun lotion (or sunscreen) mentions that it is sun-tested and sun-proven. It also claims that it is sweat resistant, non-greasy, and quick to absorb. How true is this? Read my experience below to know more!
Fragrance: Not a very pleasing one but manageable. The Odorless claim by brand is partly true!
I ended up purchasing this product at a store only because my cousin was using the same sunscreen. Was tired of my older sunscreen, and this was a good switch. It is not very greasy and avoids a very oily dull look on the face after application. Since it absorbs quickly, a little product does not spread too much around the skin, which can be a good or bad thing based on your preferences.
Overall, I am happy with the product and honestly love that my skin is protected from the sun but tanning is still visible but maybe because it needs to be reapplied every now and then (usually 2 hours) and I did not.
How to use Banana Boat Sport Sun Lotion SPF 110?
Take a portion on your hand. Using your little finger, dab little by little across your face. Massage onto skin and voila.
When is the best time to use Banana Boat Sport Sun Lotion SPF 110?
30 minutes before heading out into the sun.
Comes in a plastic package attached to a press-out cap.
Pros & Cons of Banana Boat Sport Sun Lotion SPF 110
- It does not spread around much (this can be a pro or a con depending on your preference).
- Quick to absorb into the skin.
- Does not give a greasy look but the face still looks slightly oily. This oiliness wears out after a few minutes.
- Protects from sunburn. Very effective in the sun.
- This size is travel friendly.
- Easy to apply.
- It does not spread around easily (this can be a pro or a con depending on your preference)
- It gets whiter until it fully absorbs.
- Need to use a lot to protect the whole body.
- The skin is protected from the sun against sunburns but tanning is still visible without consistent reapplication.
- A good sunscreen that protects the skin from the sun absorbs quickly and is not too greasy.
- Our Ratings : 8/10
- Price : 90 ml (3 oz.)